What More Can be Done
Although the faithful are not members of the Church hierarchy, and therefore cannot do the actual Consecration of Russia themselves, there is still much they can do. Through Baptism the individual is consecrated to God. Through Confirmation he is equipped to do the work of the Church, in whatever way the Church requires the help of the laity. Our Lady promised victory "in the end," but until that time comes we must put to practice St. Benedicts motto: ora et labora that is, pray and work. St. Augustine instructed, "we must pray as if everything depends on God and work as if everything depends on us." Here are some very important ways individuals can contribute to spreading the Fatima Message and bringing about the Consecration of Russia:
- Pray the Rosary every day, wear the Brown Scapular, do your daily duty, keep the Commandments of God, make sacrifices for sinners, consecrate yourself to Our Ladys Immaculate Heart, read and study the Fatima Message, and do the Five First Saturdays reparatory devotion.
- Pray especially for the Pope and bishops to be faithful to their duties regarding Fatima.
- Pledge to say Rosaries to end the sacrilegious interfaith and pagan worship at the Fatima Shrine.
- Send a petition to the Pope to stop the sacrilegious interfaith and pagan worship at the Fatima Shrine; to ask for the Consecration of Russia; to ask for the release of the full Third Secret; and to ask for the release of Sister Lucy from her imposed silence, so that she may speak openly to the world.
- Request from The Fatima Center extra copies of the petition for the Consecration of Russia so that you can circulate them among your friends and neighbors, for their signatures.
- Do all you can to make the Fatima Message known. Jesus wants the whole world to know about the requests contained in the Fatima Message, especially the Consecration of Russia, so that when the Consecration is done and Russia is converted to the Catholic Faith, all will recognize the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
- Speak to family, friends, neighbors and fellow parishioners. Refer people to our web site. Pass out literature and sell or give away books such as World Enslavement or Peace, The Devils Final Battle, and Fatima in Twilight .
- Send petitions to the Pope and Cardinal Ratzinger requesting that Sister Lucy be allowed to speak freely after being silenced for more than 40 years. Also petition them for the release of Father Alonsos 24 volumes of documentation on Fatima (totaling 5,793 documents), in their entirety.
- Tune in to Father Gruners explanation of the Fatima Message on television and radio every week. Tell your friends to do the same see our radio and television program schedule for broadcast times and stations across North America and the world.
- Pray for this apostolate, that we have the courage, stamina and perseverance to endure the obstacles that the devil and the enemies of Our Lady put in our way to stop us from spreading the full Fatima Message.
- Support the apostolate with the means necessary to continue its urgent and necessary work. Remember that obedience to the full Fatima Message is the only way to stop war, famine, abortion, apostasy and persecution of the Catholic Church around the world. Help Us! If you are not able to help financially, please pray that we will receive enough donations to continue our vital work.